- UND has named Sam King their new wide receiver coach.
- We expect UND to game their offensive line coach by early next week. They are still interviewing this week.
- UND has received a commitment from coveted CB Samuel Fort of Blue Ridge, VA.
- QB Cedric Case has de-committed from UND to presumably take a scholarship offer from Texas State.
- 5 UND commits for the 2019 class are competing today at 1 pm in the Minnesota High School Football Showcase at US Bank Stadium today on Minneapolis affiliate Fox 9. Matt Koshiol from Rocori, Jacob Lindemann from Roseau, Josh Navratil from Pine Island, Steven Keech from Two Harbors and Matt Downs from Monticello are all on the roster.
- Still 4 big names out there (2 DB, 1 LB and an “athlete”) that UND is waiting to hear from for this 2019 class that have been offered and officially visited campus. A couple of them may go to the February signing date. Getting just a couple of them would do wonders for an already solid class.
- Minnesota Gophers transfer RB Dominik London, from East Ridge High School in Woodbury, MN has committed to transfer to UND at semester break. London signed with Minnesota in February 2017 and will have 3 years of eligibility remaining. London is the 3rd Minnesota Gopher to transfer to UND in the last 2 years.
- UND has received a commitment from OLB Luke Herzog of St. Thomas Academy in MN. Herzog is the 22nd commitment to the Class of 2019.
- The window for hiring an OL and WR coach should be closing tomorrow. We believe it needs to be advertised for 10 days.
- We also noticed they have an opening listed for a linebacker/video coordinator position. That position would need to be posted until December 15th. Update: told that the position is being classified as full-time now so it is being re-opened.
- UND has offered Minnesota Gopher RB Dominik London, who will be transferring at semester break.
- Darius Luff has de-committed from UND to pursue a track scholarship at the D1 level. Luff was a state champion hurdler in Nebraska.
- UND will be holding there first official visitor recruiting weekend this Saturday. We expect most of the current commits that haven’t already visited to be in attendance.
- Samuel-Salih Fort of Blue Ridge High School in Virginia (formerly of Iowa) will be visiting UND this weekend. He has a current offer.