Comments (15)

1. MoSiouxFan says:

Any idea why Zimm is still out? It’s been 2 1/2 months; even a broken bone would have healed by now. And it didn’t look like a knee at the time.

1. und360-kelly says:

it was pretty bad. Not coming back from that real quick.

2. Doug Iverson says:

I have really enjoyed your content, as well as Tom Miller’s. Thanks for doing this.

1. und360-kelly says:

Appreciate the kind words! Thank you for following us.

3. Keith Baker says:

Can you tell us which players are running up against the 4 game rule for a red shirt year
    HOLM/
    Skokna is at game 5’
    Any others

1. und360-kelly says:

Holm is on 4 this week.
      Beach has already played 4 so he is done.
      I believe Pierre has 1-2 left.
      Cochran is shut down.
      Fort has played 4 and is shut down.
      Caleb Nelson has already pulled his shirt.

1. sioux24/7 says:

I assume your thoughts are play Holm the rest of the way if we beat Nicholls?

1. und360-kelly says:

Million dollar question! i would hope so but that means he ends his career this season. Tough spot for the kid.

4. BartScott says:

I read you multiple times a week, follow you on twitter. THANK YOU for this coverage of UND Football!

1. und360-kelly says:

Appreciate it, Bart! Can’t Wait for this weekend. 🙂

5. Nodak78 says:

Thanks for all your work and writes. I look forward to every one of them.

Any news on injuries. Noah and Lick. I think we will need them both this week.

Also I look forward to the matchup of Holm and their big receiver “5”. Evan shuts him down.

1. und360-kelly says:

Noah seems to be significantly injured. Would not expect him this weekend. Lick has a chance but will be last minute.

6. Denbur says:

What is your assessment of the game with Nicholes. I think we can play well away from home especially towards the end of the season Weber. Going to miss Noah for sure he has game and desire! Hawk power!Also appreciate your coverage and insight every week. Miss Craig’s insight also, any plans for a different side kick?

7. Sioux46 says:

Almost every team in the field has played 12 games, why do we consistently only play 11. Maybe playing 1 less game might work in UND’s favor, 1 less game of hard knocks to recover from.

1. und360-kelly says:

12 game seasons only happen every 4-5 years I think. UND figured their schedule was more than tough enough to get in the playoffs with only 11 games, and they were correct. Those two bye weeks were huge for health.