Comments (6)

1. Grover says:

It seems we need at least one win between the MSU and Davis games at home. Both would be nice but one is realistic. Great overview!

1. und360-kelly says:

100% agreed! MSU is always a tough game for UND but they certainly can win it. I really think UND can get after Davis in the Al on Homecoming.

2. Frank says:

Are “quality losses” still a consideration or was that a one-year thing? I agree – I can find 7 wins in this schedule but the 8th one is difficult to find.

3. Tom says:

I’m afraid if this is “an absurdly tough schedule “ we are going to be in trouble Year after year. The better programs will need to be successful playing similar schedules year in and year out. We are playing Big Sky and MVC teams. We play the Bison who are defending champs and odds on favorite to win it again. Sam Houston struggled last year. Drake isn’t a pushover. Otherwise, we are playing a Big Sky schedule. We aren’t playing Nebraska or Washington or an FBS power. We had better understand this is the type a schedule we must be prepared to play each year. Other than that, I liked your game to game summaries.

1. und360-kelly says:

I understand the sentiment because the MVFC is a strong conference. But, UND’s schedule was deemed the most difficult in all of FCS for a reason.
      What will happen is UND will most likely ease up on their non-conference schedule as the years go on.

4. Sioux46 says:

With the d-line troubles, 2 down to injury and 1 leaving the program, we are left with inexperience and very little depth.. Mostly because of this I see a 5 or even 6 loss season.